Friday, January 21, 2011

Kindergarten Registration Info

When registering for kindergarten (SY 2011-2012), you will need the following original documents:
  • Original Birth Certificate or Passport
  • F14 Student Health Record with TB test reading and results (in mm format) within 1 year of start of school; Physical Exam must be included on F14 Form.  Appointment slip will be accepted if an Exam is scheduled on a later date.
  • Special Education Individual Education Plan (IEP), if applicable.
  • Release Packet from previous school which includes Progress Report Card, if applicable.
Proof of residency is also required with valid photo id.  You must have the following:
  • If you are a homeowner:
    • Current mortage statement in parent/guardian's name OR
    • Real Property Tax assessment in parent/guardian's name AND
    • Current Utility bill (water, electric, gas or telephone bill) in parent/guardian's name.
  • If you are a renter:
    • Current Rental/Lease Agreement in parent/guardian's name AND
    • Current utitlity bills (water, electric, gas, cable, telephone bill in parent/guardian's name)